- Slides: 12
Domain 6: Community Linkages and Professional Engagement
1. Establishment of learning environments that are responsive to community context -Demonstrate an understanding of knowledge of learning environments that are responsive to community contexts.
2. Engagement of the parents and the wider school community in the educative process -Seek advice concerning strategies that build relationships with parents/guardians and the wider community.
3. Professional Ethics - Demonstrate awareness of existing laws and regulations that apply to the teaching profession.
4. School Policies and Procedures - Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of school policies and procedures.
Domain 7: Personal Growth and Professional Development
1. Philosophy of Teaching -Articulate a personal philosophy of teaching that is learner-centered.
2. Dignity of teaching as a Profession -maintains stature and behavior that upholds the dignity of teaching.
3. Professional Links with Colleagues -provides collaborative opportunity for both teachers to grow and improve.
4. Professional Reflection and Learning to Improve Practice - reflects on the quality of his/her own teaching
5. Professional Development Goals -advanced learning activity that helps teachers to improve their skills or professional effectiveness.
References: *http: //www. deped. gov. ph/sites/default/f iles/order/2017/DO_s 2017_042. pdf *https: //www. slideshare. net/crlmgn/theinstructional-leader-towards-schoolimprovement *https: //www. slideshare. net/ikeivanang elo/tp df-2009