- Slides: 22
Twenty Questions Our Solar System
Twenty Questions 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
1. What’s the name of our galaxy? l Milky Way
2. What’s a galaxy ? l A galaxy is a group of stars.
3. How many galaxies are there in the universe? l There are millions of galaxies in the universe.
4. How many planets are there in our Solar System? l There are eight planets in our Solar System.
5. Can you name all the planets in our Solar System? l Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
6. What’s the Sun? l The Sun is the nearest star to the Earth.
7. How hot is it on the surface of the Sun? l About 5, 500’C
8. How hot is it in the centre? l About 15 million ‘C
9. How long does a day on Mercury last? l 59 days
10. What’s the hottest planet? l Venus
11. Which planet has got the largest volcano? l Mars
12. Which planet is called the Red Planet? l Mars
13. What’s the biggest planet? l Jupiter
14. What’s the second largest planet? l Saturn
15. What’s the windiest planet? l Neptune
16. Which planet is the furthest from the Sun? l Neptun
17. Why is life possible on the Earth? l l Because it’s not too hot or too cold. Because of the air we can’t live without.
18. What’s the Moon? l It’s the Earth’s satellite.
19. How many percent of the Earth is water? 75%
20. What is Saturn famous for? l It’s famous for its beautiful rings.