- Slides: 10
WHO ARE YOU?
• Text 1 • Text 2 • Text 3 - B
• connected letters = logical, rational • unconnected letters = not very cooperative, slightly individualistic • break after the first letter in a word = a good observer of people • large writing = ambitious and idealistic • writing of average size = conventional • small writing = accurate, a perfectionist • narrow writing = shy • left bend = unconventional, persistent, sometimes stubborn
Present Past Future Continuous Perfect Continuous
We knew it before + We don`t understand it ? We didn`t know it !
• Correct the errors: 1. What do you think about? 2. When have you fed Snowy? 3. Your eyes were red. Have you cried? 4. What did you do while I washed up? 5. I had helped you only because the teacher has asked me.
• Open the brackets: 1. No wonder she was angry – she (wait) for you for more than an hour! 2. Sorry, I (forget) to bring your book today. But I (bring) it tomorrow, I promise! 3. I (sleep) from 7 to 10 next morning. 4. She (write) an essay by the next Monday. 5. We (never/be) abroad before we (travel) to England last year.
• Fill in the gaps: 1. Garry … have … in this school for 5 years next month. 2. Jack … read this book by the … we studied it at school. 3. The concert … at 6 p. m. 4. … you … to visit you Granny next …? 4. Why are you always … at me? 5. … often … you go to the library?
v. I did not know … v. The most unexpected thing was v. What I liked most/least of all is … v. I`d like to … v. I hope … v. I promise … v. I gained …