- Slides: 18
Vu Xuan Thieu Primary School Teacher: Luong Thanh Lam
1. Is there a garden? A. Yes, there is B. No, there is C. Yes, there isn’t D. He’s my father
2. It is ……. . nice house. A. an B. aa B. C. in D. on
3. This ……. the living room. A. are B. two C. a D. isis D.
4. There is……a yard. A. isn’t B. is C. C. not D. are
5. a/ Is/ tree/there/ big? A. There is a big tree. C. C. Is there a big tree? B. Is there a tree big? D. Is there big a tree?
NEW WORDS: - Map: Bản đồ - Sofa: Ghế sô-pha - Wardrobe: Tủ quần áo - Cupboard: Tủ trà - Poster: Tấm ấp phích
1. Look, listen and repeat
MODEL SENTENCES: A: Are there any posters in the room? B: No, there aren’t. Are there any _______s in the room? Yes, there are. / No, there aren’t.
2. Point and say
3. Let’s talk
4. Listen and tick
5. Look, read and write 1. This is a living room. cupboard in the room. 2. There is a TV on the ____ map on the wall. 3. There are four pictures and a big _______ chairs near the table. 4. There are four ____
6. Let’s write 1. Are there any wardrobes in your bedroom? 2. Are there any sofas in your living room? 3. Are there any cupboards in your dining room? 4. Are there any pictures or maps in your bedroom?