Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?
• Learning goals • The words and phrases in this unit. • Talk about past experiences in present perfect tense, mainly “have/ has been to…”
1. Where have you been? 2. I have been to… 2. Where do you want to go? I want to go… 3. How are you going there? I…
Did you ever visit it? If you visited it before, we can say you have been to it until now, or you have ever visited it. I went to … I have/haven’t been…
a space museum amusement park an aquarium water park
a space museum Have you ever been to ________?
Have you ever been to ________? amusement park
aquarium Have you ever been to _____?
water park Have you ever been to _____?
A: Have you ever been to a/an. . . ? B: Yes, I have. I went to. . . A: Have you ever been to a/an. . . ? B: No, I haven’t. / I never been to a/an. . . A: Me neither.
【运用】 选用have gone to或have been to完成下 列句子(注意形式变化)。 1. They _____ __ Hainan Island. have gone to I’m looking after their cat. 2. _____ you ever _____ __ Sydney? Have been to 3. She ____ there three times. has been 4. My mother ___ never ____ __ has been to Tokyo before.
1 a Which of these places would you like to visit? Rank them from 1 to 5. ___space museum ___amusement park 太空博物馆 游乐场 n. 娱乐; 消遣 ___aquarium 水族馆 ___zoo 动物园 ___water park 水上公园
1 b Listening Amusement Water Space park amusement park Claudia Sarah √ √
Aquarium Claudia Sarah √ √ Zoo √ √
Pairwork A: Have you ever been to an aquarium? B: No, I haven’t. How about you? A: . . .
Survey and report Ask your classmates whether they have been to these places. Name Space Aquarium Zoo Water … Museum World … Report like this: Mei Fang has been to …. But Anna has never been to …. Neither of them has been to….
2 a Listening
2 b Listen again Conversation 1 Tina went to the space musement last year. F T Jone has never been to the space museum. F T They are going to take the subway. F T
Conversation 2 Linda has been to the aquarium. F T Linda went to the zoo three times last year. F T Linda is going to the zoo again next year. F T
Conversation 3 Harvey had a great time at Water World. F T Harvey’s friend has never been to Water World. F T Harvey and his friend are going skating. F T
A: Have you ever been to an amusement park? B: Yes, I have.
Grammar Focus • Have you ever been to an aquarium? 你曾去过水族馆么？ Yes, I’ve been to an aquarium. No, I haven’t. No, I’ve never been to an aquarium. • I’ve never been to a water park. 我从没去过水上公园。 Me neither. 我也没去过。 • I have been to the zoo a lot of times. Me, too.
B. 过去式与过去分词完全相同 bright----brought think----thought get----got sell----sold
C. 原型与过去分词相同 come---came---come run---ran---run become---became---become
D. 原形, 过去式和过去分词完全不同 begin --- began ---begun drink---drank---drunk ring---rang---rung
E. 没有过去分词的动词 can ----- could － may---- might － shall---- should－ will ---- would －
1. The question ____ by us soon. A. is going to discuss B. will discuss C. is going to be discussed D. has been discussed 2. A lot of tall buildings _____ in his hometown in the last three years. A. have set up B. have been set up C. were set up D. set up
3. Great changes ____ place. Many new schools ____. A. have taken, have been opened B. take, are open C. are taken, open D. have been taken, are opened
用所给词的正确形式填空。 has 1. He ____ ever ____ (be) to the been History Museum several times. Have 2. --- _____ you ever ____ (be) to the zoo? been went --- Yes. I _____ (go) there last summer. I ____ (see) many kinds of animals saw there.
3. --- Where is Mr. Wang? has gone --- He ____ (go) to the library. He wants to borrow some library books. planted (plant) those trees. He 4. Rodgers _______ (do) it the day before yesterday. did 5. We _______ (learn) English for have learned more than two years.
根据括号中的要求完成下列句子, 每空 一词(含缩写)。 1. She has already been to Tokyo. (改为否定句) She ______ to Tokyo ___. hasn’t been yet 2. Have you ever had a headache? (作肯定回答) ___, I ____. Yes have
3. Mr. Smith has worked in Beijing for 8 years. (对划线部分提问) How long has ____ Mr. Smith worked in Beijing? 4. Katrina studied in our school last year. (用since 2007改写句子) Katrina ______ in our school since has studied 2007.
1. Recite the new words of P 68 -69. 2. Read the listening material 1 a for three times. 3. Make a conversation. Have you ever been to a water park? Where have you been in the city you live? Write a short conversation.
Thanks for listening!