Totally Derma® - The 8 Differences *(between other/marine collagen drinks)
1. CLINICAL STUDIES • Totally Derma® has clinical skin absorption and biopsy studies for its own formulation (see below)
2. THERAPEUTIC DOSAGES • Totally Derma® contains THERAPEUTIC doses of each ingredient (no other competitor has this).
3. COMPLETE SPECTRUM OF COLLAGENS • Totally Derma® contains a complete spectrum of collagens (Type I, II & III) and contains therapeutic dosage of 10, 000 mg. Arthred® bovine hydrolysed collagen, the most extensively researched collagen in the world.
4. BIOCHEMICALLY SIMILAR TO HUMAN COLLAGEN • Bovine collagen biochemically resembles Human Collagen (marine collagen doesn’t). Therefore, the body recognises it and utilises it internally. • Higher risk of shellfish allergy in marine collagen
5. HIGHEST CONTENT OF AMINO ACIDS • A daily dose of Totally Derma®, (per 100 g. ) has the highest content of the amino acids proline (1, 535 mg) and hydroxyproline (1, 090 mg), compared to marine collagen. (these are the essential building blocks for collagen synthesis) compared to fish derived collagen. Moreover, comparing the amino acid content of a dose of Totally Derma to a major competitor, for example, Totally Derma® contains higher level of ALL amino acids due to the fact we are a 10 g serving and they are 7 g. • Other prominent amino acids in Totally Derma are glycine (2, 260 mg), alanine (890 mg), arginine (815 mg), glutamic acid (1, 045 mg), lysine (335 mg), and hydroxylysine (100 mg). • (daily dose of Totally Derma) PER 100 g.
6. CONTAINS HYALURONIC ACID • Totally Derma® contains therapeutic dosage of 210 mg. of patented Synovoderma Hyaluronic Acid. Competitors have NO Hyaluronic Acid or just a trace.
7. CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANTS, ANTI INFLAMMATORIES AND MINERALS • Totally Derma® contains therapeutic dosages of Antioxidants and Minerals to support, enhance and promote Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in the Skin: Vitamin C, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc, Copper, Manganese. • The only antioxidant that Skinade (for example) contains, is Vitamin C. Zenii powdered marine collagen contains NO antioxidants. • Totally Derma® contains the following as antioxidants: Vitamin C, Zinc, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid
8. VITAMIN C DIFFERENTIAL • L-Ascorbic Acid is deliberately in Totally Derma® as it is the most effective/scientifically proven form of vitamin C for skin. It also contains superior antioxidant actions in the body due to having 2 antioxidant electrons rather than 1 electron as with calcium ascorbate (in marine collagen competitor). • Thus calcium ascorbate is generally only half as effective as ascorbic acid. There are no studies to support mineral ascorbates in skin health.
CLINICAL TRIALS for OWN Formulation Percentage increase in blood serum HP and HA, 2 hours after consuming the formulation contained in Nutraceutical Drink Supplement Subject 1 Subject 2 Subject 3 Subject 4 Subject 5 Subject 6 Increase in HP +2250% +1500% +3500% +2325% +3150% +2700% Increase in HA +47. 5% +173% +83% No change − 23. 2% − 13. 8%
CLINICAL TRIALS • HA is shown to have a durable effect to retain moisture in the skin from inside the body. (10) In a double-blind, 4 -week study, individuals who added hyaluronic acid to their diet showed significant reductions in skin dryness, wrinkles, and improvements in skin moisture and fullness. (Aesthetic Dermatology Vol. 12 : 109~120, 2002) • HA also stimulates fibroblast (the cells responsible for producing collagen) proliferation within the collagen matrix. Moreover, HA stimulates collagen growth as well as directly consuming hydrolysed collagen. Therefore, competitor products only do half the job that Totally Derma does with regard to stimulating collagen.
ABSORPTION • Pre-digested* Arthred® and HA in Totally Derma are absorbed 95% regardless of whether they are mixed in liquid or not – they can be consumed straight as powder with the same absorption and efficacy. • Totally Derma® is cloudy is because it is gelatinous - it is made only from gelatin which has the highest strength collagen building amino acids. Arthred and HA in Totally Derma® is clinically proven to be 95% absorbed. • *pre-digested means the collagen and HA are absorbed through the small intestine. No digestive enzymes needed to break it down. The enzymatic hydrolysation of extracting the gelatin from the hides of German cattle has already been broken down to its minutest molecular form for delivery to the organs and skin via the blood vessels.