• Those who choose to dine here amazed by its uniqueness and positioning. Why? Because the restaurant is literally a bird’s nest – with tree nests in actual trees, 16 feet above ground level. 1. Bird’s Nest Restaurant, Thailand
• When people dine here, they soak their feet in the clear water and enjoy the view of a wonderful waterfall that serves as a ‘natural air conditioner. ’ • Very often, the restaurant hosts traditional music and dance shows. 2. The Labassin Waterfall Restaurant, Philippines
3. The Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar • Zanzibar is a popular island located in the Indian Ocean. This is a must-visit spot if you enjoy crystal clear water and sandy beaches, since it has a very pleasant climate and many captivating resorts.
4. Ice Restaurant, United Arab Emirates • Right there in the United Arab Emirates, you can find a restaurant named Ice Restaurant. As its name tells you, this restaurant is fully made of ice! The owners use nothing else but ice for the interior, so you might want to grab a coat and warmer clothing if you decide to visit it.
5. Ithaa Restaurant, Maldives • This restaurant takes the first place on our list because of its location, design, and amazing food and service. Built 4. 8 meters below the sea level in the wonderful Maldives, this is definitely something to put on your bucket list. • You can reach it by walking down a spiral staircase. This restaurant will provide you with an unforgettable view of the fish species and the reef.
6. Devil Island Prison Restaurant, China • It looks like an actual prison. The restaurant is located in China and it is called the Devil Island Prison Restaurant. The owner wanted to teach people that crimes will never lead you anywhere but to a miserable life.
7. Marton Theme Restaurant, Taiwan • At this place, you will find everything making you feel like you are still in the toilet, even if you already got out of there. Some people would choose to like it or actually the most, will feel disgusted. Either way, you should try focusing on enjoying the experience of trying something new.
8. Vista Restaurant, Cambodia • This restaurant is part of a private hotel. Guests can reach the restaurant by walking over a bridge situated over clear vast ocean water. The famous chefs employed here prepare delicious fresh food by combining Western cuisine and local flavors
• This name should give you a clear idea as to what its tring to achieve. Guests at this restaurant are seated in a cave on the popular Phranang Beach. • Enjoy the impressive view and great service by the Rayavadee resort, even if you are not their guests. The specialty is seafood barbecue. 9. The Grotto, Thailand
10. Huvafen Fushi, Maldives • Located in North Male Atoll in the Maldives, this private island resort enjoys high popularity and a five-star rating. Its pool sparkles, making for a very exclusive dining experience. Guests of the restaurant can choose to dine on the beach or in the splendid wine cellar.