SOAL UJIAN SAP SOAL BERJUMLAH 30 SETIAP SOAL
SOAL UJIAN SAP SOAL BERJUMLAH 30 SETIAP SOAL BERNILAI 5 BATAS KELULUSAN BERNILAI MINIMAL 65 MULAI
1. MRP takes into account the "demand" and the "supply" in its calculation. From the game, what are the criteria for "demand" that MRP will consider? a. Outstanding Sales Order only. b. Outstanding Sales Order and Purchase Order. c. Outstanding Sales Order and Buffer stock (Finish goods). d. Retail sales and finish goods stock balance. e. None of these answers.
2. In a typical ERP system, there are many 'approvals'. The followings are a good description about Approval, except. . a. It allows cross checking to make sure data is correct and for authorization. b. It is a form of work flow, allowing other people in the process chain to be informed and take responsibility. c. It is a way to prevent fraud and to avoid double entries. d. It is a form of corporate governance and process control. e. ERP system will not record any data that is not approved yet.
3. Which of the followings is NOT a correct description of ERP system ? a. ERP is an integrated computerized systems about managing, planning and monitoring company resources. b. ERP is an integrated computerized system that middle to big sized company must use in order to be more efficient. c. ERP concepts will grow and evolve when there are new business requirements in the industry. Example: e-Commerce, e-Invoicing. d. ERP is only suitable for business and not suitable for public service company such as Government offices. e. ERP systems behave slightly differently from one ERP vendor to another.
4. Which of the following factor is NOT a consideration when accepting a service work order ? a. Staff availability. b. Margin. c. Target date. d. Start date. e. # of complaints received from that customer.
5. From playing the game, which of the following best describe why we need a Customer Service department? a. Customer Service department can tell us a lot about our customer. b. Customer Service department can tell us a lot about our operational efficiency. c. Customer Service department can tell us a lot about how our company's staff have been performing in serving our clients. d. Customer Service department is needed so we can keep our customer happy at all times. e. Customer Service department allows us to know more about our staff, our product, our operational efficiency and it could be a potential source of income.
6. What is the most ideal action when your staff is having some issue? a. Wait a few days and observe, sometimes, the issue will go away. b. All of these answers. c. Give him/her counseling to solve the issue. d. Let them be, after he/she resign, you can always hire a new one with better competency. e. Give a proper training, or try to move them into another department.
7. What are the possible consequences if you end up with zero staff in your Purchasing department ? a. Production will eventually be affected. b. Sales will be eventually be affected. c. Marketing will eventually will be affected. d. The whole operation of the company will be eventually affected. e. All of the answers are correct.
8. What is the main benefit of using Predictive Maintenance ? a. The sensors will feed machine OEE information for MRP calculations. b. Once sensors are installed, there will not be any need to perform any maintenance. Hence, reduce further maintenance cost. c. You only do maintenance when you have detected a problem, hence cut down unnecessary maintenance works. d. Installation cost for the sensors is very low. e. Once sensors are installed, the Machines will perform better.
9. What are the MOST APPROPRIATE factors you need to consider in setting up your Buffer stock ? a. Cash flow, current profit, production capacity, storage capacity, estimated sales volume, estimated cycle stock for the retail stores. b. Cash flow. c. Cash flow, production capacity. d. Cash flow, production capacity, estimated sales volume. e. Cash flow, production capacity, storage capacity, estimated sales volume, estimated cycle stock for the retail stores.
10. Case Question : Assume the followings: You have nothing in your warehouse now. There is no outstanding request to ship any goods out of your warehouse There is an outstanding PO of 100 units of Melon juice that has been requested but not yet approved there is no outstanding sales order you set your buffer stock of Orange Juice to be 500. You run your MRP, how many Orange Juice will be procured ? a. 600. b. 100. c. 500. d. 400. e. 1000.
11. Case Question : Assume today is day 97 you bid for a B 2 B order to deliver 50, 000 units of Orange Juice by day 108 you have production capacity of 10, 000 Orange Juice per day production can start the day the materials arrive your suppliers' lead time is 1 day it takes 1 day to ship to your customer. What is the latest day you should place your PO to your suppliers if you were to deliver the order on time ? a. 104. b. 101. c. 99. d. 103. e. 102.
12. From what you have learnt in Monsoon. SIM, which of the followings best describe what MRP is ? a. MRP creates Purchase orders automatically. b. MRP calculates how much raw materials to purchase based on the existing inventory levels. c. MRP calculates how much raw materials to purchase based on the existing Cash On Hand. d. MRP balances total demand with available supply and determine what needs to be purchased. e. MRP calculates how much raw materials to purchase based on outstanding Sales Order.
13. How does the BOM (Bill Of Materials) affects the MRP calculation ? a. MRP uses the BOM structure to help company meet the forecast. b. MRP uses the BOM structure to determine how much raw materials to buy to satisfy current shortages. c. MRP uses the BOM structure to determine where to source for the materials. d. MRP uses the BOM structure to determine the current product shortages. e. All of these answers.
14. Why is it that sometimes there is no new POs being generated after an MRP calculation ? a. There is not enough cash on hand, hence MRP will not produce any Purchase Request. b. There is enough finished goods inventory & raw materials to meet the demand. c. There is enough finished goods inventory to meet the demand. d. There is enough finished goods inventory & raw materials and incoming deliveries to meet the demand. e. There is enough raw materials to meet the demand.
15. According to basic accounting theory, Expenses are recorded in the general ledger as Debit. Assuming that you receive a Rental refund from your landlord, which column would you post the refund into ? a. Depending on if the refund is in cash. b. Debit. c. Credit. d. Depending on the date of the refund. e. None of the above, it is not necessary to.
16. MRP takes into account the "demand" and the "supply" in its calculation. From the game, what are the criteria to determine the "Supply" in the MRP run ? a. Outstanding Sales Order. b. Outstanding Sales Order and Purchase Order. c. Purchase Order. d. Finish goods stock balance, confirmed Purchase Order. e. None of these answers.
17. When purchasing new machines, what are the factors you should consider besides cash flow? a. ERP knowledge will expose us to how a large company operate its business. b. ERP knowledge is only useful and applicable for technical people. c. ERP systems can be applicable to all kinds of industries such as Service, Logistics, Airline, Hospitals. d. ERP knowledge will help us understand how one department's data affect the other department's decisions. e. ERP knowledge is useful only for operators and not suitable as you sit on more senior position in a company.
18. The following concepts are covered in Monsoon. SIM 4. 0 except. . a. Competency. b. Recruitment. c. Training. d. Staff Benefits. e. Staff Transfer.
19. What does the "Resources" in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) refers to ? a. All of these answers. b. Employee. c. Cash. d. Customers. e. Assets.
20. Which of the following is NOT a good description about the relationships between Customer Service department and Human Resource department ? a. Service Department relies on Human Resource department to provide proper staff counselling and to make sure any internal issues are resolved before the staff decides to resign. b. Customer Service can tell HR department if a specific department receive more complaints than the other department. c. The more the staff gets assigned to a job, the less likely he/she is to resign. d. Customer Service department relies on HR department to handle staff issues to ensure minimum staff turn-over. e. Customer Service department relies on HR department for recruiting the right candidate.
21. From playing the Monsoon. SIM game, what are the possible consequences if you neglect the complaints from your customer ? a. Your retail sales will be affected, your marketing investment will become less effective and your staff will be more likely to resign. b. Your retail sales will be affected and your marketing investment will become less effective. c. There will be less B 2 B deals coming in for you, and your staff will more likely to have internal issues and may be inclined to resign and the customers may complaint even more. d. There will be less B 2 B deals coming in for you, and your staff will more likely to have internal issues and may be inclined to resign. e. All of these answers.
22. When recruiting staff, which of the followings is NOT very applicable ? a. If the requirement is urgent, we must consider how soon the candidate can join. b. Matching their competency with your need. c. See their job history or tract record, staff who often change job or companies are quite risky. d. Looking at his/her competency level and consider invest in education to boost the competency. e. Avoid hiring someone who has worked for a competitor.
23. What are the consequences of totally ignoring the Machine maintenance ? a. Machine will eventually break down and company has no way to fulfil any outstanding B 2 B orders. b. Machine will eventually break down, affecting production. c. Machine will eventually break down, affecting shipment and production. d. Machine will eventually break down, affecting production and purchasing. e. Machine will eventually break down, affecting production, shipments and may lead up unhappy customers and reduced sales.
24. What is the key difference between Periodic Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance ? a. There is more upfront cost in Predictive Maintenance because you need to set up sensors. b. Periodic Maintenance calls for maintenance services regardless of the state of the machine. c. Periodic Maintenance is easier to implement since maintenance is done at fixed time period. d. Predictive has sensors to detect failure in specific areas, hence maintenance job can be more targeted. e. All of these answers are correct.
25. Why do you think is the main benefit of setting up Buffer Stock ? a. To keep the production machines running 24 x 7. b. To keep the production process smooth and active. c. To avoid running out of stock in case of any unexpected increases in demand. d. To maximize the warehouse space utilization. e. All of the above.
26. Case Question : Assume the followings: The BOM for Melon Juice is 1 Box, 2 Straws and 1 Melon you have nothing in your warehouse now. there is no outstanding request to ship any goods out of your warehouse there is no incoming deliveries from your vendors there is no outstanding sales order you set your buffer stock of Melon Juice to be 500. You run your MRP, how many Straw will be procured ? a. Zero, because there is no outstanding shipment requested. b. Zero, because there is no outstanding demand. c. 1500. d. 500. e. 1000.
27. Case Question: Assume that : You only have 300 units of Apple left in your warehouse and nothing else. Your teammate has issued a PO for 50 units of Apple Juice (Finished Goods) and is not delivered yet. You signed a deal to deliver 500 units of Apple Juice soon. You set your MRP such that you will do 100% production and 0% outsourcing. You then execute your MRP, how many Apple will be recommended to be purchased ? a. 200. b. 500. c. 150. d. 400. e. 100.
28. Some company still outsource (buy) Finished Goods even though there already production Machines in place. Why ? a. Because the Machine capacity may not be enough to meet the demand. b. Because outsourced Finished Goods can be delivered directly to the retail store. c. Because the production Machine is not in operation or may be there are not enough staff working in the production department. d. Because the production machines have been scheduled to produce goods to fulfill other out-standing orders. e. All of the above.
29. If you were to set the Preferred Vendor in the MRP system, which would you prefer ? a. Vendor with the shortest lead-time and consistently deliver on the date promised. b. Vendor that consistently deliver on the date promised. c. Vendor with the longest lead-time and consistently deliver on the date promised. d. Vendor with the longest lead time. e. Vendor with an average lead time.
30. Which of the following report will tell you whether a company is profitable or not over the year ? Assuming you are assigned to improve the company's sales performance. a. Balance sheet. b. Profit and Loss. c. Cash Flow. d. Marketing Report. e. Sales Report.
SELAMAT ANDA TELAH MENYELESAIKAN SEMUA SOAL UJIAN SAP CEK NILAI