- Slides: 15
• ring (n. )(C. )戒指 / (v. ) 響 ring-rang • Ex: My husband gave me a diamond ring. • Ex: The phone is ringing. Please pick it up. • honey (n. ) 親愛的 ; 蜂蜜 • find (v. ) 找到; 發現 find-found • 比較: look for / find / search for •
• • • look for (單純尋找某物) Ex: I am looking for my wedding ring. find ( 強調找到 , 或發現什麼事實) Ex: I found my key under the bed. Ex: I found that he cheated on the exam. 有時和look for 不通用 Ex: I will find time to mop the floor. search for (搜尋, 徹底尋找) Ex: They searched for the missing girl.
• wedding (n. )(c. )婚禮 • Ex: Please come to my wedding. • • • quarter (n. )四分之一; 15分鐘 half (n. )一半; 二分之一 1~30 after / past Ex: 9: 28 (It’s twenty-eight past nine. ) 31~59 to Ex: 9: 45 (It’s a quarter to ten. )
• piano (n. ) 鋼琴 • play the + 樂器 • Ex: Andy is practicing playing the piano. • wear (v. )穿; 戴 wear-wore • ex: She wore a dress last night. • Ex: She always wears a smile on her face.
• mop (v. )拖地 mop-mopped / (n. ) 拖把 • Ex: I finished mopping the floor. • still (adv. ) 仍然 • Ex: Don’t be nervous. There’s still time. • finger (n. )(C. ) fingers • Ex: Peter lost one finger in the accident.
• prepare (v. )準備 (prepare-prepared) 用法: 1. prepare 物 2. prepare for 目的 Ex: Mom is preparing dinner for us. Ex: I am preparing for the test.
take off 取下; 脫下; 飛機起飛 Ex: He took off the lid of the bottle. Ex: Please take off your shoes before entering the room. Ex: The plane will take off on time. somewhere(adv. ) 某處 Ex: A: I can’t find my ring. B: Did you put it somewhere? anywhere / nowhere / everywhere
• housework(n. )(U. )家事 • 片語: do (the) housework • sweep (v. )掃 sweep-swept • 片語: sweep the floor • wipe (v. )擦 wipe-wiped • 片語: wipe the table
Housework • • • mop the floor 拖地 sweep the floor 掃地 wipe the table / windows 擦桌子/ 擦窗戶 take out the trash 倒垃圾 do / wash the dishes 洗盤子 hang the clothes 晾衣服
• • just (adv. )就; 剛才; 只是 Ex: I love the song “just the way you are” Ex: I just want to say “Thank you” Ex: The bus just went away. • mat (n. )(C. ) 腳踏墊; 墊子 • Ex: I hide my key under the mat.
• pot (n. )(C. )鍋子 • hot pot 火鍋 • • either (adv. )也(用於否定的附和) too (adv. )也(用於肯定的附和) Ex: I don’t like fried chicken, either. Ex: I like fried chicken, too.
• finally (adv. )最後; 終於 • Ex: Finally, I found my ring! • sweet and sour fish 糖醋魚 • sweet (adj. )甜的 • sour (adj. )酸的
• laugh (v. )笑 laugh-laughed • laugh at 人 嘲笑~ • Ex: Don’t laugh. 不要笑 • Don’t laugh at others. 不要嘲笑別人 • suddenly (adv. )突然地 • Ex: Suddenly, something terrible • happened.
• dry (v. ) 把…. 弄乾 dry-dried • Ex: Dry your hair before going to sleep. • take it easy 放輕鬆; 別擔心 all right 好的 / 好吧 It’s / That’s all right 沒關係 •
• cry out 大叫 cry-cried • Ex: Suddenly, She cried out “Thief”. • Ex: The baby is crying.