Mezzanine Applications SVS How to SMS APK to
- Slides: 12
Mezzanine Applications SVS – How to SMS APK to a user?
2. Sign in Screen • Go to https: //helium. m ezzanineware. c om
3. Login with your credentials • Login with your mobile number starting with your country code e. g. ‘ 27’ and helium password.
4. Select User Role • Login as a administrator on the helium portal. • Put your cursor on your name at the top right hand side of your screen to change your role and click on administrator.
5. Facility Enrollment • Go to the option more on the side bar, at the left bottom of the screen and click on facility enrollment.
6. Search Facility • Search for the facility you want to send the APK to.
7. Facility Details • Click details next to the facilities name.
8. Facility Details • The facility details will now appear scroll down where you will see two buttons, one to un-enroll the application and one to sms APK link.
9. Confirmation Message • To re-enroll the facility you need to click on the un-enroll button twice. The first message is a confirmation message that ask if you are sure you want to re-enroll the facility.
10. Facility Re-enrolled • The second one confirms that the facility has been re-enrolled.
11. Send APK • Click on sms APK to send the application and enrollment link to the requester.
12. SMS • Once you have clicked on SMS APK a message will appear that the link has been send to the user.