- Slides: 15
June 2020 Athena View Print
Athena View Print • Athena can be found in your ZENworks Application tray. • Select the athena production link
• Enter your trinity network Id and Password and click LOGIN
• Select any department from the list and click Go
• In the top right corner is the patient search field. Here you can look up your patient. Enter the information and click the magnifying glass or hit enter on your keyboard.
• Once you have located the correct patient click the appropriate link, quickview or chart. • Quickview will bring you to the patient’s demographic/insurance information. • Chart will take you directly into the patients’ medical records
• Once you open the patients chart, you will be on the landing page and it will display the most recent and most pertinent information.
• You can click the double arrows to expand some demographic information You can locate the patients Care team if it has been added in this section.
• Once in the patients chart you will use the left side navigation to locate the information you are looking for. • The find button will allow you to search the chart for documents that have been added to the chart or results you are looking for. • Type the information into the search field anything containing those letters or words will appear below.
• You can also search for information by Time or Type. • Type will categorize the information by category. This category will only appear when there is information labeled as such.
• Time will list the information in chronological date order. Starting with the most recent on top • Select the item you wish to view and click on it.
• It will expand you will be able to print any documents needed by clicking on Print on the top right
• You can view all other chart information by clicking on the corresponding icon on the left side. • The information will then open to the right.
• You can print chart sections by clicking on the “ hamburger menu ” located at the top right • Click on Print Chart Sections and select the section you wish to print
• It will open in a separate window and allow you to print the page