- Slides: 16
JOYFUL PRAISE December 4, 2016.
Texts Psalms 149: 1 -9; Psalms 67: 5 -7.
Brethren, with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory, I welcome you to the month of JOYFUL PRAISE. Your ordained season of SUPERNATURAL INCREASE and IN-GATHERING of DIVINE GOODNESS.
Introduction § Praise is of vital importance to us as believers, it is our cheapest access to the Most High God. § Praise is a formidable tool for walking in the miraculous, which is the realm of God. § The greatest obstacle facing you in life will never require more than praise to become a miracle. § Heart-felt praise turns lack into enduring
Attitude determines altitude! Thoughtfulness gives birth to Thankfulness! A praiseful heart is never stagnated nor stay defeated! Increase (multiplication) answers to joyful praise!
About Praise: 1. You are created to praise Him (Isaiah 43: 21; 1 Peter 2: 9). This is our purpose in life, embrace it. 2. Praise pleases God (Psalm 69: 30 -31 NLT). 3. It is showing gratitude unto Him (Deuteronomy 28: 47 -48). Fruitfulness answers to gratefulness! 4. It is an act of obedience to His will (1 Thess. 5: 18). There is always something to thank Him
As you commit and engage in joyful praise this month, let me show you 5 -things God said He will do for you…
1. Restoration of fortune or captivity (Psa. 126: 1 -4). In other words, God is committed to restore unto you everything the enemy has stolen from you. As He begins this work of restoration, you would be as if you are dreaming.
2. God is going to beautify your life with His glory. Get ready for undeniable proofs of divine manifestations in your life and home (Psa. 149: 1 -4). Hear me, things that have looked difficult and impossible shall come to pass, cheaply and sweatlessly in Jesus precious Name.
3. Every tearful seeds sown into the kingdom shall bring joyful harvests in Jesus mighty Name (Psalm 126: 5). By His grace, in this new month of December, your obedience of faith to joyfully praise Him shall deliver supernatural increase in every
4. You can be blessed without praise, but no one can sustain the blessing without praise; therefore, as you engage in joyful praise this month, fearful blessings shall be the norm in your lives and homes, in Jesus precious Name (Psa. 67: 7).
5. Through the instrumentality of praise, you dominate oppositions and subdue foes. Through praise warfare, you shall begin to execute judgment and punishments over forces of darkness, in Jesus' Name (Psa. 149: 5 -9).
Conclusion 1. A heart of gratitude is your fastest escape out of the trap of murmuring. 2. Gratitude will cause God’s presence to envelop you, causing fearful blessings to attend to your every step. 3. You cannot live a graceless life when you are full of gratitude.
Praise pleases God; and when He is pleased, He releases all manner of goodness and favour to accompany your exploits on this side of eternity.
In the name of Jesus, I welcome you to the appointed season for your lifting!
§ You are the seed of Abraham, through faith in Christ Jesus. § You are a winner. § You are Blessed and God is for you. § So, shout joyfully unto the Lord God, for He is faithful that promised.