- Slides: 6
English Camp in Milevsko Aneta Kysnarová student grade three
• THE DAY WHEN WE CAME After our arriving at the camp we went to our instructors to enrol ourselves. Then we went to our cabins where we met new roommates and changed the bedding. Then our instructors called us with a song and told us the camp rules. Then we went to a forest and we were playing meeting games. The first game we played was a bit boring but the next ones were better. After the games we had dinner and then we got markers and some magazines and we had to find our favourite things in these magazines and then we had to cut and stick them on the paper. Then we took shower and went to beds. And that was te end of our first day. That day was the most boring I guess but I met a lot of new wonderful people.
• DAY ONE We had to wake up at 7 a. m. and we had warmed-up. After then we had breakfast. After small “chill time” we were playing games and then they called us together and told us we would go riding mountain scooters. After riding we went back to the Monínec with a cable park, tubing and other activities. At the end of the day we had a special ritual of talking about our feeling concerning the whole day. That day was the best and absolutely the most interesting.
• DAY TWO AND DAY THREE We were playing various, more or less difficult, games. At the end of the day we had the talking ritual again. The third day we had the Casino - we dressed up ourselves in the style of the 60’s and then we played some games in “casino style. I liked it very much.
• DAY FOUR, FIVE AND SIX We were playing airsoft. It was fun but it hurt so much when someone shot you. In the evening we had a “bold game”. The next day we were playing Tep Factor. That was something like the Fort Boyard game. I liked that game so much. But some missions were difficult and we didn’t know the answers. That night we also had a campfire. That was nice. It was raining for the whole sixth day so we we played inside games. I didn’t like that day too much. That games were boring and the weather wasn’t good. But I was happy I could be with my friends. And in the end we had a disco. It was a big fun!
• DAY SEVEN The last day was the worst day because I had to say goodbye to all of my new friends I met here. I hugged all of them. Me and other girls were crying. And that was the end of the camp and probably of all summer holidays. I am so happy I could be there, especially because I met amazing people.