125 HYMNS OF LIFE 125 Lead Me To

  • Slides: 9
Download presentation

詩歌 生命聖詩 125 HYMNS OF LIFE 125 領我到髑髏地 Lead Me To Calvary

詩歌 生命聖詩 125 HYMNS OF LIFE 125 領我到髑髏地 Lead Me To Calvary

1 生命之主,願祢做王, 榮耀都歸於祢, 使我莫忘祢荊棘冕, 領我到髑髏地。 King of my life, I crown Thee now, Thine

1 生命之主,願祢做王, 榮耀都歸於祢, 使我莫忘祢荊棘冕, 領我到髑髏地。 King of my life, I crown Thee now, Thine shall the glory be; Lest I forget Thy thorn-crowned brow Lead me to Calvary.

2 請明示我祢安葬墓, 門徒曾悼念祢, 白衣天使在外守護, 當你安睡墓裡。 Show me the tomb where Thro wast laid, Tenderly

2 請明示我祢安葬墓, 門徒曾悼念祢, 白衣天使在外守護, 當你安睡墓裡。 Show me the tomb where Thro wast laid, Tenderly mourned and wept; Angels in robes of light arrayed Guarded Thee whilst Thou slept.

3 願像馬利亞清早起, 帶香料獻給祢, 使我看見祢空墳墓, 領我到髑髏地。 Let me like Mary, thro’ the gloom, Come with

3 願像馬利亞清早起, 帶香料獻給祢, 使我看見祢空墳墓, 領我到髑髏地。 Let me like Mary, thro’ the gloom, Come with a gift to Thee; Show me now the empty tomb, Lead me to Calvary.

4 主阿,我願甘心樂意, 背十架跟隨妳, 我願和祢分�苦杯, 因你為我捨己。 May I be willing, Lord, to bear Daily my

4 主阿,我願甘心樂意, 背十架跟隨妳, 我願和祢分�苦杯, 因你為我捨己。 May I be willing, Lord, to bear Daily my cross for Thee; Even Thy cup of grief to share, Thou hast borne all for me.

� 副� 使我莫忘客西馬尼, 莫忘我主痛苦受死, 莫忘我主仁愛慈悲, 領我到髑髏地。 Lest I forget Gethsemane; Lest I forget Thine

� 副� 使我莫忘客西馬尼, 莫忘我主痛苦受死, 莫忘我主仁愛慈悲, 領我到髑髏地。 Lest I forget Gethsemane; Lest I forget Thine agony; Lest I forget Thy love for me, Lead me to Calvary. � Refrain�